After School Club
Uphill Village Academy operates our After School Club from 3.15pm until 6.00pm daily (Monday—Friday) during term time. We do not operate on INSET days. The club costs £8.50 per child, per session, payable in advance. Our club employs members of staff who are fully qualified and experienced in the sector.
Play Leader – Ms Megan Smith
Play Worker – Mrs Hannah Smith
Play Worker – Ms Kirstin Mehr
Play Worker – Mrs Lesley Lambert
Playworker – Beth Duffen
The club offers a full range of child-centred activities, such as art & crafts, sports, games, books and imaginative play, thus allowing the children considerable freedom of choice. We offer healthy snacks and drinks during their time in the club. We encourage physical activity and make use of the school’s playground, hall and field, whenever possible.
How to Book
To book a place you must first email or telephone the Play Leader who will discuss your needs with you.
The Play Leader will inform you when there is a suitable place for your child. We operate a system which gives equal access to all children attending Uphill Village Academy. If the club does not have a space on the requested day, you will be made aware of spaces available on alternative days and offered a place on the waiting list for the day you wanted originally. We will contact you when a place becomes available. At this point we will add your child to the booking system and you will be able to book for one month ahead.
After School Club needs to be booked via the Parents Evening Booking System https://uphill.schoolcloud.co.uk and will be paid for via our online payment website called ParentPay. We do not take cash or cheques for After School Club in the office or via the club leader.
Please refer to our online payments page for further details of how to pay.
The booking and payment timetable is below;
After School Club & Breakfast Club Booking & Payment Table
|Booking & Charge Period|
|Payment due by|
|September||14th – 30th September||9th Sept||10th Sept||10th October|
|October||1st – 21st October||24th Sept||25th Sept||2nd November|
|November||2nd – 30th October||24th Oct||25th Oct||10th December|
|December||1st – 17th December||24th Nov||25th Nov||8th January|
|January||5th – 31st January||28th Dec||29th Dec||10th February|
- Date booking opens on the Parents Evening System (10am) uphill.schoolcloud.com
- Date booking closes and system will no longer be available (10am)
- Date charges will be added to ParentPay
- Date payment must be made by
- Bookings will open & close at 10.00am
- Failure to make payments will mean your future bookings may be cancelled and you will not be able to make any further bookings until full payment is received.
To make amendments to your bookings, parents will need to contact the Ms Megan Smith, Playleader, on [email protected] In the event of non-attendance, or a cancellation with less than 7 days’ notice, the fees are non-refundable.
We also accept childcare vouchers. Parents need to contact their employer to obtain the relevant information. The employer will then process this on behalf of the parent and we will credit your ParentPay account directly.
Contact After School Club
Parents can contact After School Club by:
- Telephone 01934 612572 during After School Club hours of 3.15pm until 6.00pm to speak to a member of the team
- Telephone 01934 612572 out of After School Club hours and leave a message for the team
- Email our Play Leader on [email protected]
- Alternatively, between 8.30am & 4.00pm, telephone the school office on 01934 626769 option 2 and speak to one of the school administration team.